My Estate Planning Portfolio
How organised are you?
As we age, it is important that we give some serious consideration to ensuring that our families know
- where to find our valuable papers and documents,
- our family history, and
- our wishes when approaching the end of our lives.
With this in mind, we have prepared the My Estate Planning Portfolio, an interactive document containing all the information your family will need if called upon to take over if you need assistance in the future. You can add
- your personal details,
- your family tree,
- important contacts (GP, Lawyer, Financial Adviser etc),
- lists of your assets and liabilities,
- your computer, electronic banking and social media user names and passwords
- names of organisations/relatives/friends to contact after your death, and
- your wishes for your funeral.
Don’t miss out on this valuable guide which will keep you in control, and well prepared for the future.
Click here to purchase My Estate Planning Portfolio.
(Price includes GST)